Unsecured Homeowner Loans
% APR REPRESENTATIVE
Representative Example: Annual Interest Rate (fixed) is % p.a. with a Representative APR of % based on borrowing £ and repaying over monthly repayments. Monthly repayments £ with the total amount repayable £ and the total interest payable will be £.
Unsecured Homeowner Loans - Aspire Money
Here at Aspire Money we work alongside market leaders in order to provide our customers with the best unsecured loans for their situation. You can borrow between £500 and £25,000 – all you need to do is fill in our quick and simple online form and we'll be in touch with you to discuss potential loan offers from the lender with the best rate for your individual situation.
We have rates from 6.4% and can offer unsecured personal loans to both tenants and homeowners. If you are accepted for a loan the choice is yours and you are under no obligation to accept that offer.
To Apply for an Aspire Unsecured Homeowner Loan you must:
Unsecured homeowner Loans
Aspire Money specialise in offering affordable unsecured loans of any amount between £500 and £25,000. An unsecured loan offers you the flexibility to borrow money for a wide range of uses, such as a new car or improvements to your home.
An unsecured loan is not secured against your home or any other assets. However, if you do own a property, you may be eligible for a better deal by opting for an unsecured homeowner loan.
There are several reasons why a personal loan may be an option for you:
- An unsecured homeowner loan can provide you with the cash you need if you have been refused a loan from the bank in the past.
- As an unsecured homeowner loan is not secured against your home or any other assets, you won’t put your home at risk if you fail to keep up with your monthly payments.
- With an unsecured homeowner loan, you can consolidate existing debts into single monthly payments, making them easier to manage.
- If you are a homeowner and consistently make your mortgage payments on time, you may be perceived as a lower risk to lenders than if you were renting a property. As a result, the interest payable on your loan may be less.
- An unsecured homeowner loan can help you avoid any difficulties in selling your home in the future. If you have a loan secured against your home but want to move house, you may be liable to pay additional fees to transfer the loan to the new property, or you may need to borrow more money to pay off the loan in full.
- An unsecured homeowner loan is often easier to apply for than a secured loan, so you may be able to access the money you need, faster.
You will need to repay the entire loan in full as well as any additional interest. Interest rates on unsecured homeowner loans vary and are based on the borrower’s individual circumstances. However, our loan calculator can help you work out the cost of borrowing.
Aspire Money specialise in finding suitable loans for our customers, so even if you have a poor credit history, we may still be able to help you borrow the money you need. Our lenders evaluate candidates based on their individual circumstances and will look at factors such as your income and outgoings, as well as any other assets you might have, to help determine your eligibility and whether you can afford the monthly repayments.