Aspire Money has a number of lenders on our panel that specialise in offering unsecured loans from £500 to £25,000. An unsecured loan offers the flexibilty to borrow money for a wide range of purposes, such as a new car or improvements to your home. Aspire Money can help to find a loan based on your individual circumstances.
Unsecured loans are also referred to as personal loans and are not secured against your home or any other asset. However, if you do own a property you may be eligible for a better rate by opting for an unsecured homeowner loan.
Unsecured loans are better suited to small amounts of borrowing as they are usually set at a fixed interest rate over a fixed repayment term.
- A personal loan is not secured against your home or any other assets and the amount you can borrow will typically be lower and have a shorter repayment period. Aspire Money has lenders on the panel that offers loans from £500 to £25,000 over a period of one to five years.
- Your loan repayments will also usually be a fixed amount each month.
Important points to consider:
- Personal loans have higher rates of interest than some other forms of borrowing.
- Although your home may not be at risk, lenders still have the legal right to recover monies not paid on the personal loan.
- Lenders can arrange for County Court Judgments to be issued against you if the debt is not paid in full.
You will need to repay the full loan amount as well as the interest. Interest rates on unsecured loans vary and are calculated on your individual circumstances. However, our loan calculator can help you work out the cost of borrowing.
We specialise in finding loan options for customers, so even if you have a poor credit rating, we may still be able to help you find a suitable loan. Lenders on our panel will evaluate customers based on their individual circumstances, while looking at factors such as your income and outgoings as well as any other assets you might have to help determine your eligibility and whether you can afford the monthly repayments.