% APR REPRESENTATIVE
Representative Example: Annual Interest Rate (fixed) is % p.a. with a Representative APR of % based on borrowing £ and repaying over monthly repayments. Monthly repayments £ with the total amount repayable £ and the total interest payable will be £.
Welcome to Aspire Money
We specialise in providing people with a simple and straight forward process that allows consumers to make one application and access over 20 lenders to find the best and most suitable offer.
Complete the online application form.
We will call you to take some additional information which takes just a few minutes.
Sit back, relax.
We will submit your application to our lending panel and present you with your options.
Take your pick.
You choose the product that’s right for you!
Based on your individual circumstances we have lenders that may be able to help even if you have a poor or impaired credit history. This is because we have assembled an extensive panel of lenders designed to assist customers of all credit types, from bad or poor credit, to excellent credit scores and even Homeowner loans.
We have rates from 6.4% for both homeowners and tenants. If you are accepted for a loan, the choice is yours as you are under no obligation to accept that offer.
You can complete the process online or speak to a friendly customer service agent, whichever you prefer. At Aspire Money we believe it’s your loan and we are here to support what YOU decide, 100% of the way.
To Apply for an Aspire Loan you must:
All you need to do is:
Take your pick.
Select the option that best describes your credit rating: Excellent; fair; poor
Complete an online application or make an enquiry
Sit back, relax.
Sit back, relax, we will do the rest!
A personal loan offers you the flexibility to borrow money for almost any purpose. You may choose to take out a personal loan to cover the cost of a new car or improvements to your home, or pay for any unexpected costs or repairs. It can even be used to consolidate existing debts and make repayments more manageable.
Personal loans are also known as unsecured loans, meaning the loan is not secured against your home or any of your assets. Aspire Money has a panel of lenders that offer personal loans to customers based on their individual circumstances.
There are several reasons why a personal loan may be an option for you:
- If you’ve been refused a loan from your bank, then an unsecured personal loan can provide you with the extra funds you need to cover those larger, one-off purchases.
- A personal loan is not secured against your home or any other assets and the amount you can borrow will typically be lower and have a shorter repayment period. Aspire Money, has a panel of lenders that offer loans from £500 to £25,000 over a period of one to five years.
- A personal loan may be used to consolidate existing debts, making them cheaper and easier to manage. If you are currently making several monthly credit repayments and incurring high rates of interest on each, a personal loan will enable you to consolidate the debts and repay them in single monthly instalments.
- As an unsecured personal loan is often easy to apply for, you may have access to extra funds faster than if you had applied for a secured loan.
- The repayment periods on personal loans are flexible and borrowers will often be able to choose how long they would like to repay their loan. Payments are often the same amount each month, so repaying a personal loan is also easy to budget for. Many lenders will also allow you to make overpayments, enabling you to reduce your repayment period altogether.
You will need to repay the amount you have borrowed in full and the additional interest. The interest rates on personal loans vary and are calculated on your individual circumstances. However, our loan calculator, can help you work out the cost of borrowing.
We specialise in finding suitable loans for our customers, so even if you have a poor credit history, we may still be able to help you borrow the money you need. Our lenders evaluate candidates based on their individual circumstances and will look at factors such as your income and outgoings, as well as any other assets you might have, to help determine your eligibility and whether you can afford the monthly repayments.